Then again, there’s their famous Nasi Kandar (you know what they say: the dirtier the place, the better the food---who said that?! Who’s they?!), and there’s the former existence of a colossal Mercedez-Benz landmark cause those luxurious cars were the Myvi of those days, so they say (again... who is THEY?! :/)
Little did she know that she had left out her phone back at home, 280km away... 4 hours away... 2 movies worth away... from where she’s at. THE HORROR.
Thus, a mental list was created as she hops out of the old bus and walks towards the house where her Paati resides...
1. I will not be connected to the internet for 2 weeks.
2. No whatsapps, no instagrams, no mails, no calls, no messages, whatsoever.
3. People will assume I was abducted but really due to the notorious Stockholm Syndrome, I fell in love with my kind abductor and we both ran off into the sunset, giggling, as he held my hands, he whispers, “I’m glad it was you I abducted. You’ve changed me from the demon I was befo---SERIOUSLY? -,-
4. I will not be connected to the internet for 2 weeks. Checked.
5. No BuzzFeed for 2 weeks, tsk. Goodbye Kelsey.
6. I will not be connected to the internet for 2 weeks. Checked. Checked.
7. Oh, my parents. Mom will be worrying about me running away with my abductor, LIKETHAT'SGONNAHAPPENYOUMENTALMORON.
8. I WILL NOT BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET FOR 2 WEEKS!!! FFS!
9. Results! RESULTS! SUPP?! NO SUPP?! T_T
10. Eh cheh, results come out late only, chill. I’ll be home by then.
Monotonous. A very grey holiday. Uneventful. But it was peaceful.
It was peaceful. “Bye Paati!” she shouted as she left the house to catch the old bus back to the train station back home.
Peaceful, yeah okay. *Sigh* Enjoy while it lasts—because a phone, 280km away, with hundreds of messages is awaiting. She shuddered. Back to the lifestyle of a modern millennial, living in cyberspace where the weather is what you chooses it to be.
To what purpose does this nonsensical jumble of words made into a so called article is for?
No reason you lovely dimwits. Just admire them obviously 100% pure innocent soft grunge hipster homemade images. Me likey, you must be likey too.
TL;DR: Girl's parents sent her away to granny's arms. Left her phone at home (Sony Xperia, btw, just saiyan, but it's dying of old age so... feels *sobssobs*) and she is cut off from cyberspace but 'tis ain't the end of the world, gurl. Life can still be rose-coloured without Google and... and... uhh... THAT'S IT?! whattawasteoftime.