Ho! Ho! Ho! Tis’ the season, am I right? I’m not sure about you guys but my Christmas spirit is in full swing! However, there are SOME PEOPLE who don’t exactly share the same sentiments as I on Xmas 2015 because:
- “I’m a poor, broke uni student and I can’t think of any gifts that I can afford for my 27 friends and family members.”
- Midterms. (Thanks MMU)
Fret not! Below is a compilation of affordable gifts for your loved ones or forced Secret Santa duties.
2. Typo 2016 Calendars. The original price for these calendars is actually RM30. Also, there isn’t a Typo store in Melaka. So what is this doing on the list? Well, if you purchase these calendars online, it’s only RM10! There are other designs available, I just picked this specific one because I like pugs. Check it out here http://cottonon.com/MY/p/typo/2016-get-a-date-calendar/2013581000985.html#start=1
3. Head to H&M in Melaka town to find cheap accessories. The prices for accessories start from RM5! Apart from that, you may find affordable clothing. Look out for the big red “DEALS” sign.
4. You can always get gingerbread man cookies from a bakery nearby. Every year, I’d get some from the bakery at Aeon. They’re cheap and delicious! Alternatively, you can learn to make them.
5. Earphones are always a safe gift. You can either go for a RM15 pair anywhere or opt for better ones from electronic stores.
Hope this helped! Merry Christmas to all those celebrating and happy holidays!